I have a question about sshd that perhaps someone here can answer...

I have sshd running on my system at home and I have my router/firewall set up
so that it will forward port 22 to my server.

When I'm at my office I can ssh into my server just fine.  However, when I'm
on our public server at Rackspace I cannot get in.  Here are the messages from
/var/log/secure:

Nov 12 14:01:30 brutus sshd[20924]: Accepted password for george from
xx.xx.xxx.xxx port 34978 ssh2
Nov 12 14:02:53 brutus sshd[20977]: refused connect from 209.61.158.200
(209.61.158.200)

I cannot figure out why it works from one and not the other.  I have applied
the security patch to my system and have openssh-3.1p1-6.

I don't know as I've ever configured it to exclude or include particular
IP's and I don't see anything that looks like a relevant option in
/etc/ssh/sshd_config...

Any advice?

--
In light of the terrorist attack on the U.S.:
        They that give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary