On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Cowles, Steve wrote:

> [...]

I was going to suggest the same thing.  I'm using the PS110 from my 7.1
system, using just lpd defined printers...works great.  I then created
samba shares for the print queues on the linux system, and it then sends
the jobs to my Netgear box via lpd.  Works wonderfully...just as simple as
using an HP JetDirect.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org