After Installing Redhat 8 my evolution/pilot conduits are broken.  I
have upgraded to the latest version of Evolution 1.2 using Red Carpet
from Ximian.  After the evolution upgrade I do know have some conduits
that appear in the pilot-link app. Unfortunately they don't seem to
work.

I can access the visor using pilot-xfer -L after hitting the hotsync
button on the visor. I just can't seem to get gpilotd or any of the
gnome/evolution apps to sync.

Is there a way to have gpilotd (once it works) to run in a daemon mode
and sync when ever I hit the hotsync button?

Ron

The Firelan(tm) Virus Scanning Service has scanned this email for viruses, vandals
and malicious content.
http://www.firelan.net