"hi there
   Arent there any people over here or on your forum
who do some programming/hacking in the linux kernel ?
I wish to discuss some kernel programming with anybody
who is into it.

Gautam"

I don't know, Not too many members right know but you can ask someone
who does that might drop by.
I do programming by my experience with Linux programming is very
limited.

"Nice idea, but I got a connection refused.
Mark"

Okay, I fixed that I was having some issues.

"um ... is configuration of USB keyboards covered in the support forum?
:-)
rday"

Ummm... I just started it and I am still adding stuff :) hehe