Hello all

        I am a really new user of Linux and mainly just a systems programmer.

        Heres my problem. I have to add a user that would have ftp access to a
specific directory.
        I have used adduser and defined the directory and other pertinant info ie
username, password and directory

        However I have not been able to get the ftp access for the user in
question.
        I looked as I might but unfortunately I have no documentation and well the
list is confusing me more than its helping.

        If anyone out there can kindly point out what I am missing I would be
extremely grateful

Chris