Tried what u recommended but no luck, does anyone have
any ideas on how to fix this?

Also, is there an active Sawfish mailing list?  I went
to their website and tried to sign up but didn't get
anytype of confirmation.

thanks

-Chris

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I dont know if it helps ,but you can try to restore
the desktop an panel.
Hold down CTRL and SHIFT when typing the passwd when u
log in. Check restore desktop. You will loose all your
icons except for the originals.

=====