Anthony E. Greene wrote:

On 15-Nov-2002/12:45 -0500, deosaran bisnath <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know a little awk, a little bash, a little Linux.
I'd like to learn PERL. Good tutorials? books? PERL sites?
How to start?

O'Reilley's "Learning Perl" (aka "The Llama Book"). It's the best book
there is for learning perl.

Tony
<snip>

*nods* Very good book. If it weren't for my short attention span, I'd be done with it by now. :-)

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr                 Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO                  die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into