Hello all,

I apologise if this question has been asked before.
I just installed RH 8 for the first time today and noticed the console
colours are a lot darker than before. It makes some of the programs,
including ones I've written, look like a dog's breakfast.

Does anyone know of any way to make the colours 'brighter'?

Thanks

Kevin Green                               KD Micro Software
                                        MP 107, Market City
() ascii ribbon campaign                 280 Bannister Road
/\ against html email                 CANNING VALE  WA 6155

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                    Phone: 08 9256 1566
http://www.kdmicro.com.au              Mobile: 0419 949 254