The message is quite simple...the mailboxes don't exist, so AOL is sending
you a message to that effect.

The real question is "To what type of message did AOL have to respond?"

Chances are that someone sent spam either in the name of a user on your
system (real or fake, it matters not), or through/from your system.

If someone sent the crap with the "From:" faked to be from your system,
there's nothing you can do about it.

If someone sent the crap from/through your system, there certainly is.

The full message, partially quoted below, will give you the clues you
need...the bounce always includes the original message, usually as an
attachment.  Look at the headers of that message, look at the "received
from" portions, and see if the initial message originated from or was ever
touched by your system.

If you were spam relayed by an outside party, take the necessary steps to
lock downyour mail server so that it doesn't happen again.

If it was sent by a user on your system, tie them to the rack, and draw
and quarter them.

--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org