Paul Lee wrote:
I am not sure which is more annoying ... the 40 some odd messages from the
one individual that were easily recognizable and very easy to filter out or
the countless number of flames in response to him. YES ... he screwed up ...
YES ... it was annoying ... NOW GET OVER IT.

Can't we get back to using this list for what it was designed to do, provide
help on using RH.
<snip>

Okay, but could you refrain from attaching winmail.dat to your outgoing e-mail? I don't see how that is applicable to the list.

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into