From: Tiago Andre [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 5:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Security level

Hello there...

I have install the redhat 8.0 in my computer as a server, but facing a
problem... when i try to configure my firewal, it doesnt change, what i mean

is that: by default my security level (of the firewal) is hight, but when i
change the value to no security or median security it doesnt change (he ask
me if i want to change the config i select ok, but when i open it again it
level is again high)

PS: the change is made in root mode

Thanks
Tiago Camilo