Not sure when this occured, but for the past few days I have not noticed the
little RHN circle icon informing me that my system is up2date or needed newer
versions.  Its completely missing and I'd like to get it back.  Any ideas?
Also, whenever I go to 'Red Hat Network' inside of 'System Tools' menu it
asks me for my root password which I enter, but nothing ever pops up (the
up2date app again).  This started happening around the same time that the RHN
logo stopped appearing.

When I do 'ps ax | grep up2date' it appears to be running as well as RHN.

        rhnsd --interval 120

But I don't see either of them.  Any ideas?

~ Matthew

--
  advTHANKSance, Matthew Metnetsky