I have set safe_mode directive in php.ini
but when I try to open index.php that only contain
<?php
phpinfo()
?>
----------
comes errors like this in browser

Warning: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is -1/-1 is not
allowed to access /home/ichtus/public_html/index.php owned by uid/gid 500/500 in
Unknown on line 0

Warning: Failed opening '/home/ichtus/public_html/index.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0
----------
who is -1/-1?

the second problem is,
when I want to make a multisession cd with gtoaster,
with the correctly mount point in the configuration,
thereis error that cause gtoaster exits when I click "Import Session"
I have never have this problem before in rh7.3,
is there any bugzila issue about this?

--
ichtus
------