From: Daniel Ling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Samba configuration

My machine is running Redhat Linux 8.0. When I click on GNOME Menu=>
Extras => Server Settings => Samba Configuration, it opens a Mozilla web

browser with blank screen and displays an alert message "The connection
was refused when attempting to contact 127.0.0.1:901". Obviously I must
have missed/done something which prevents me from running the Samba
Configuration thru a web browser. Can anyone help me to get rid of this
alert message?

Thanks!

Regards,
Dan