> If you need to deliver to multiple users, or if there are local aliases
> that you want sendmail to handle, then you won't be able to use this
> method. It does work well for individual users who run fetchmail to get
> their mail.

Thanks Tony, (and Javier for your reply)

I'm using fetchmail in multi-drop mode. I'm guessing sendmail needs to be
delivering it then right? Or does fetchmail already drop correctly to the
relevant user mailboxes?

As for what Javier said - I AM in fact running spambouncer. This happens
before spambouncer processes the mail for spam. I'm guessing I should try to
set sendmail to accept unresolvable domains and see if spambouncer then
catches the mail?

Regards and thanks so far.

---
Edward Dekkers (Director)