How do I remove a program installed on my system? The program is
Netscape 7, and system RH8.

depends how it was installed. If from rpm, it will usually be 'rpm -e <name
of rpm>'. Check out 'man rpm'.

Regards,

---
Edward Dekkers

Unfortunately Netscape 7 isn't distributed in rpm format so, that's not
possible for you, Greg ( or anyone who wants to uninstal Netscape7, for that matter ),
to do it like that .
As it doesn't provide a uninstal script, I think - please anyone correct me if I'm wrong-
that you just have to go to the directory where it was installed - /usr/local/netscape, by
default - and erase it .

Good luck !

J.Pedro