On a personal home network I am trying to ssh connect an XPPro machine to
a RH 8.0

I set up the user on the Linux machine.
Used Ifconfig to find out the ip from the DHCP dsl router
Used that IP as the host on the XP side
the sshd server is running after using the sshd start command

Error from the XP Secure CRT ssh is "no host".
I used RH X Security to try and set the security allow remote ssh but
when I go back in to check that does not remain checked.
So I think the firewall settings are blocking the XP.
Suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

W.Johnson

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com