Hello
I have Redhat80 installed on my machine.
During installation of NVidia Drivers I was supposed to install GLX rpm from command-line
and because my default runlevel is 5 I edited /etc/inittab and set the runlevel to 3
I rebooted and pressed I to enter interactive startup (It's because I have sendmail in runlevel 3 which takes 5 minutes to start)
but nothing happend. no reaction. Redhat did not asked me what services to start.
Is it a bug???

I remember that Redhat recently allowed me to enter interactive startup. I'm confused.

Please help

Regards
Vano