From: Adam Bowns [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 12:15 PM
To: redhat Mailing List
Subject: Mozilla java plugin

hello,

I have just rebuild mozilla 1.1 and installed it. it works fine apart
from its refusing to recognise my java plugin. I symlinked libjavaplugin
to the mozilla plugings directory but it refuses to recognise its there
at all. I double checked the symlink and it is pointing to the right
place. also, other plugins i have added to the plugin dir are working
fine, like shockwave and flash. This has worked for me with all versions
of mozilla apart from this troublesome 1.1 release. If any of you out
there have upgraded to 1.1 and have this problem please let me know how
you fixed it.

thanks,
Adam