Hi, when in my broswer, ever since I installed Netscape, when I go to
type in a we address to go to, I get a menu appear in the top right hand
corner of the screen, with the heading "Web URL actions for
WWW.******.com", and then a list of browsers I can open that page in
e.g. netscape, mozilla, konquerer...and also options to send page, send
url, edit contents, and cancel.  Obviously I am in the browser I want to
open it in, and I want it to just open.  How do I get rid of this
message.  Does it have something to do with not knowing what default
browser I want to use or what?

It is quite annoying, as I have to click something  before I can
continue to enter in a web address.

thanks Greg