Hi,
I have configured squid as the proxy server serving as a gateway
between the internal network and internet.the problem arises when
some of the users are consuming more bandwidth.and the squid.conf
talks abt delay pools.out there in linux community,can anyone help
me giving me a clear overview of delay pools.and is it possible in
squid,monitoring and controlling users online.does squid or any
other tool on squid talks abt the feature of controlling squid
users.i mean not allowing(closing the access)big consumers of
bandwidth online.please give me some information abt this.
thanks in advance
prasad