I am trying to connect my linux box to a cisco VPN. I have the cisco client
working, but what I was wanting to do was to masq my local net through the
vpn connection (basically, connection with my linux server and then be able
to work from my desktop or notebook). The problem is that I can not figure
out how to masq my local traffic through the cisco client. I was wondering
if anyone knows if this will work using freeswan for the client. One note: I
believe the system uses xauth, a group and password before I log in, and I
found a few old emails stating freeswan does not support this. Is this still
the case?

Thanks