On Fri, 2002-11-22 at 17:22, Andrew Pasquale wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 05:29:52PM -0500 or thereabouts, und3rGr0und wrote:
> >
> > Hi.
> > I'm using RH7.2
> > my server has a registered IP at internet i need to connect win9x and XP
> > clients via ppp so they can use internet
> > through my server but clients canīt connect to my ppp server...
> > If I set the pppmenu script option at windows connection properties the user
> > can log in... at linux console.
> >  but once connected at the windows terminal. if I click the continue button
> > the connection drops.
> >
> > why? what's the problem here?
> >
> > thx in advance

More information is needed.

Do these clients connect via dial up modem or what?

It has been a while since I did this and never with windows clients in
mind, but IIRC you are running mgetty or something like that right?

If so isn't there something in the docs about AUTOPPP?

What program is listening on the linux boxes?

post the conf file for it

What do the logs say?

Can your crank up the logging level?