On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 04:15:21PM -0600, Bret Hughes wrote:
> On Thu, 2001-11-22 at 14:09, und3rGr0und wrote:
> > [questions]
> <hint>
> don't post in html al lot of folks filter out messages in html
> most of those that do are exactly who you wnat to be seeing your
> messages
> </hint>
>
> Bret - who has no idea what your problem is :(

Also, don't post in November 2002 with your clock set to November
2001.  Some will not even see such an "old" message, even if it is
actually much newer.  For others it maybe made for an unfortunate
aura.  I mean, someone who puts effort into coming up with the kewl
name "und3rGr0und" but then posts html with the wrong date, it just
might be enough to prompt someone to answer a different question
(there is always another question).  Not to say that there is anything
terribly wrong with your posting, just as there is nothing "wrong"
appearing however you please when hitchhiking--but it might affect
whether you get many rides.

I don't think anyone here is paid to post answers, they do it because
they feel like it.  I have many times asked questions in forums where
I hadn't synched into how things worked, and gotten no response.  You
have to push the right buttons to get the answer to spit out.  This
time the buttons you pushed for me were "This guy didn't get an answer
because he posted wrong, and he probably doesn't know that.", so my
response is to that.

-kb, the Kent who also doesn't know the answer to the specific PPP
question.