From: Joe Giles [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 3:31 PM
To: Red Hat List
Subject: Window Managers

List,
I have been using Linux for a while, and I have used Gnome and KDE
primarily. I wish to now broaden my horizons and try a different
Desktop. Is there other desktops besides Gnome and KDE. I read about
Window managers, but is this the same thing? Once I install it, will
they come up in my Log in window as an option to log into like Gnome and
KDE? Can I run apps that normally run on KDE and Gnome, like Evolution
and GKRellm?

Also, if someone can point me in the right direction as to what is out
there.

Thanks a million...
                               Joe Giles
                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]