Something I've been wondering for quite some time, I love the little
logo that
appears ontop when you are loading the installation program... I heard
someone call it a "Kernel Framebuffer Logo" on a website but no
reference on
how to create an image to use it or how to "install" it... I'd really
love it
if someone would help me out and tell me if it is possible and if they
would
tell me how it's done. I'd appreciate it soo much...
I've also heard that there was a tux included in there, and to be honest
that
would be perfect...

Thanks in advance
Geoff