Hi,
My wife is working through the gimp users manual GUM and
Grokking the gimp, another book on gimp.
The gimp programs are installed from the rh-7.3 cds.
The problem is that some of the features discussed in the books are not
available in this installed version.  I at first thought it is only the
odd
plugin and have downloaded and installed two plugins from the gimp plugin
page.
I am now starting to think that I might be missing some or other rpm.

If need be, I'll get the source and compile, but  do not want to do the
download for nothing.
Is there perhaps a extra set of plugins that I can get in one file to
install?
Any ideas?
regards, Willem

--