Mikevl wrote:
Hi

Can anyone tell me how I would create webpages or an alias that can ONLY be
seen via HTTPS and not HTTP in Apache

Many Thanks

Mike

You need to enable SSL for the virtual host and the computer has to be able to catch calls on port 443 (the default). The Apache Users List would be best for this question, though.

--
Joseph A Nagy Jr Purgatory is where Windows users go when they
Founder and CEO die so they can figure out Linux and ascend into

C.S.S.: Construct Skilled in Sabotage
H.T.M.L.: Hazardous Troubleshooting and Mathematics Lifeform
http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi?acronym=Linux