RedHat sells their software for the amount of money they feel it is
worth, and how much they can afford to keep their operation going.  I
would assume that the reason they don't give discounts is because they
are not like the hundreds of other software companies out there, who try
to milk the most money out of their customers.

If you would like to continue to support RedHat, do not buy it from a
CompUSA, Best Buy, Staples, or any other software retail store.
Instead, support RedHat directly, by buying it from them on their
website.  This supports RedHat, buy making sure that all of your money
goes to them.  Otherwise, part of the money you are spending is going to
that retail store. Unless, of course, you want to support the retail
store (which is not necessarily a bad thing).

At least you are buying it from CompUSA ... if it was Staples or Best
Buy, I would criticize supporting them.

Enjoy :)

-Jon