I'm trying to install a vpn client on my newly installed RedHat 8
system.  The vpn install script is looking for "Directory containing
linux kernel source code".

I launched the "package management" tool from the CD and selected
"Kernel Development" to install the kernel source code.  The tool does a
sweep of the dependencies and complains about krb5-lib = 1.2.5-6.

So I went to RedHat's web site and searched the 8.0 release for the
package.  krb5-lib = 1.2.5-6 does not appear to be part of the 8.0
release.

Any ideas?

mahanmr