Brad Alpert said:
> What are the best options for virus scanning under linux?  I'd like
> something invoked from procmail, the way spamassassin is.
>
> I'm interested in both server- and client-side solutions and I bet there
> are some good ones out there.

I prefer server side, the way spamassassin runs :) I reccomend
amavis and sophos antivirus. I have also used mcafee as well. I've
been runnin amavis for a bit over 2 years now, with no problems. I
don't run it on my home network since well I don't need virus protection
for myself.

i also have sanitizer running server-side as well.

nate