As said you need JDBC here, and with Oracle you have two options. The
easy way is to use the type 4 driver (comes with Oracle, and is named
classes12.zip as I recall), or the native type 2 driver. The type 2
driver gives you better performance, but it requires the Oracle OCI
client running on the client and demands more configuration.

See this link: http://industry.java.sun.com/products/jdbc/drivers

Chose Oracle and click search, scroll through the pages until you find
the drivers made by Oracle.

/Søren