On Wednesday 27 November 2002 01:23 pm, Guilherme A. Mendes wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> This is my first post here.
> I'm having problems with Netscape 7. Sometimes it freezes and I need to
> kill all netscape-bin proccess.
>
> I'm not sure, but I think it happens when I access some sites with
> Macromedia Flash movies.
> How can I debug this errors trying to find the solutions?

Just to offer opinion:
I use Mozilla 1.2b and the latest Flash Plugins from www.macromedia.com (Flash
Player version 5), and it has been working very well. We build websites that
use flash heavily and I haven't had any crashes with Mozilla testing the
pages. You might want to make sure that you have the latest plugins.

My only grips is that there is no Flash Player 6 yet for linux.

RDB

/"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign against HTML
\ /  email and proprietary format
 X   attachments.