Rob Wright wrote:

> Hmm..interesting. It seems a little more foolproof (Robproof?) than using
> the parted. I'd be curious to hear other's opinions on this as well.

    Mind you, this only works in this particular case.  One partition where you
can't just blindly do that with is for example the / partition.  Also in cases
where there was an actual resizing of partitions - in this particular case the
partitions are already at the sizes he wants, they're just swapped around.  But if
he wanted to, say, make both of them ~30GB, he'd have to use something like parted.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>   .   303.442.6410 x130