Jose,

What Redhat version are you running FWbuilder on? I'm trying to install
it on 8.0 and it a pain the *ss. I'm not a Linux expert and it's driving
me nuts with all the dependencies. Every time I try and install one of
the packages it needs it comes and tells me I have to install a
different package first. Anyone else have this running on 8? Maybe I'm
making this harder than it needs to be.

I have looked at their install docs on their website, which is what led
me to the packages I have right now. I've installed all the packages I
think I need, but it's still failing on libgdkmm-1.2.so.1 and
libgtkmm-1.2.so.1.

Thanks,
James