thanks for the ideas, Steve and Patrick ...

while waiting for any answer-clue,
the rpm's dependencies claimed for some 3.0.4 version's package ...
i downloaded them ... and installed with --nodeps variable.
rpm took them indeed,
and i could manage some kind of upgrade from a mix 3.0.3 - 3.0.4 to
3.0.5 ...

now, the "kde's taskbar > configuration center launch" still mention a
3.0.3-8 version,
although the " kde's taskbar > configure> help > kde information " says
it is a 3.0.5 ...

i guess the upgrade has been roughly accepted, maybe depending on
packages ...
so, i wonder now at how much percent the upgrade is ...

(^o^)

Marc