Hi All,

I am having some problem with creating a bootable CD with a custom
Kernel, and was hoping that someone will have the knowledge.

I have recompiled my kernel and added ufs read/write support, yet when
I create my disk and boot from it, I get the following error message:

>>>WARNING<<< wrong ufstype may corrupt your filesystem, default is
ufstype=old
ufstype-old is supported read only
ufs_read_super: bad magic number.

I have selected read/write support in make menuconfig, but it would
appear that I need to change the default from ufstype=old to
ufstype=???? Does anyone now how I can go about this.

Yours desperately - Deedot