hi all person of rehdat list.

I have problem with sendmail, i cant sendmail of Outlook exprees or Netscape.

I read about of sendmail, this work with tcp wrappers .

if write lines in hosts.deny

ALL:    ALL

the service of POP3 is deny y cant read mail of outlook but if erase the lines of hosts.deny  its work good.

and when send mail a other user mail. the service the SMTP require auth. why.

PD.

when  try.

[felix@darian felix]$ telnet localhost 110
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK POP3 localhost.localdomain v2001.78rh server ready
quit
+OK Sayonara
Connection closed by foreign host.

[felix@darian felix]$ telnet localhost 25
Trying 127.0.0.1...
telnet: connect to address 127.0.0.1: Connection refused
[felix@darian felix]$

and can't  sendmail in outlook  the error send me is

The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'darian.ucol.mx', Server: 'darian.ucol.mx', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

where put some lines for tcp_wrappers work fine with service of SMTP..