I am working on porting an application to postgres and as I was tweaking
the RI It dawned on me that I should go ahead and build a series of
webpages that will perform basic CRUD tasks.  Then I thought hey how
hard would it be to write a script that would build a basic page from
the table schema to get started.  The next thought was "this has
probably been done".

Has anyone seen anything like this?  I hate to recreate the wheel and
this seems like such a basic development task that automating it makes
sense.

Bret