If the new card is the same as the current card, it's easy. You can also use Kudzu, but here's the brute-force approach:

bash# cd /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/
bash# cp ifcfg-eth0 ifcfg-eth1

(edit ifcfg-eth1 appropriately, making sure to change DEVICE=)

If there is a line like the following in /etc/modules.conf

"alias eth0 eepro100"

add another for eth1, then run

/etc/init.d/network restart

or just reboot.