I cloned my RedHat 7 system disk with Ghost onto another hdd installed on the same system. After taking the original hdd offline and booting into the clone, the system comes up, but now every executable generates the following message:

/usr/path/executable: invalid character 58 in exportstr for E:%s\\krb5kt"

The system is functional, but this message is very annoying as it pops every time you, or cron, runs an executable or script. I understand this has something to do with Kerberos.
Does anyone know what E:%s\\ points to?

Thanks