Yep! That sure worked!

Thank you very much!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Will Mc Donald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Stop receiving mail from Cron!!!

> Actually, I've just reread my response and I notice you still want to
receive mails from cron for all other jobs for the same user? In which case
you could probably just redirect all output from that specific command to a
logfile or /dev/null.

> M H DoM M DoW your_fetchmail_command > /dev/null 2>&1

regularily. Every time the Cron executes a command sends me a mail. I would
like to stop this, but only for the fetchmail command.