I just found this 'Linux Kernel Configurator' in
  Kcontrol>System of KDE and I am running just how to use it?

I already went through the various paramaters of the Kernel and made the
changes needed, and than saved the file to the Kernels directory as .config.

Now that I did all that, how are these changes brought into the actual Kernel?
The only way I found to do this was to run ' make menuconfig' (first) and than
saved it, before I compiled these changes into the Kernel. I assume one must
still run the old manual commands to incorporate the changes needed in the
kernel.  As such I ran ' make dep clean bzImage && make modules
modules_install'.

This gave me the changes needed but is there another way. I ask this question
simply because of this NEW feature (to me) of the 'Linux Kernel configurator'
existing in the Kcontrol area of KDE??

Sure would be nice NOT to have to compile all these changes but I can't see
any other way..

Any thoughts guys??
--
T.L.Gervais