Hi!
I have been working with the USB drive on Redhat 7.1 (2.4.2-2) for a
year and I am happy with it until this morning.
I disconnected it and used it on a laptop (W98). In the meantime the
Linux box was rebooted.
When I plugged the USB Iomega into linux again, and tried mounting it
with :
# mount -t -vfat /dev/sdc4 /mnt/zip250
it gave me a "not valid block device" error message.
I then looked at fstab and found that after the reboot without the USB
drive, the entry was gone !?!  I replaced the line , but got the same
error message.
Can anyone help , shed light ?
THX
begin:vcard
n:Chan;Arthur
tel;work:1.718.633.5892
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.saysit.com
org:SAYS I.T.
adr:;;234 E 2nd Street;Brooklyn;New York;11218-2314;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Partner
note;quoted-printable:This message and all attachments are confidential.=0D=0AThey are meant solely for the addressee.=0D=0AAny authorised use or dessemination is prohibited.=0D=0AEmails are liable to unauthorised alterations.=0D=0ANeither SAYS I.T. nor any of its partners or subsidiaries or affiliates=0D=0Ashall be responsible for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
x-mozilla-cpt:;25408
fn:Arthur Chan
end:vcard