On 12/16/02 3:43 AM, "Marco Hainaut" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> tapped the keys:

> Hi list,
>
> I've done some archeological excavationsthis week end....   and I've found a
> compaq  prosignia 500 server with 128Ram and raid hdd with 4 gigas.
> The problem is it's impossible to install any distro of redhat on it !! Redhat
> says that is not memory enough to install !!
>
> Any ideas, solution ?

Is the installer actually recognising all 128MB of RAM?  128 is certainly
enough to install on.  You could try passing 'mem=128M' to the kernel.
Also, try using the text mode installer.

By the way, which version of RH are you trying to install on that thing?
--
Ed Marczak