Yes, this is possible.

First, during the installation, be sure you choose the "custom
partitioning" option instead of letting the install automatically do
it.  Then, install the 2 versions to separate partitions.  I think you
might be able to share the same swap partition between your two installs
(I don't remember, so you should look this up).

Second, you need to add both installs to the boot loader.  I don't know
if the Redhat install will do this for you automatically.  If not, you
will have to edit grub.conf after the second installation and add the
1st install back in.

-Mark Ivey-

--
Mark Ivey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>