In case anyone needed a reason to open you latests copy of SysAdmin
Mag.  Our own Todd Jacobs has a great article in there about the setup
and use of keychain for ssh agent interaction.  I saw this prog over a
year ago but did not have time to figure it out and now Todd has made it
easy.  I will do this tonight since I am constantly logging on to
multiple machines.  I also have a perfect application of setting it up
for a user that has jobs run via cron that currently use a
passphraseless key.

Thanks Todd, for taking the time to document a great program well.

Bret