I'm looking for some examples of how to implement traffic control at home. I've got a dsl connection on eth0. I've got an internal network on eth1 with several computers connected. What I'd like to do is keep my housemate from hogging bandwidth downloading "pictures". Basically, I'd like to turn a 640k connection into a 320k connection for him. I've started reading the advanced routing howto, but there's a lot of stuff in there and sorting it all out is rather daunting. What have others tried that has worked out?

Gordon