It would help to know what system you want to try this with I mean e.g
Sendmail, postfix, exim ?? on what OS from RH ??

Have you looked at LDAP, NIS is a dying system.

        Aly.

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 05:30, Hugo Tavares wrote:
> Greetings
>
> As anyone configured sendmail with SMTP authentication using NIS?
>
> The fewer docs that I have doesn't help... and I can't find anything else!
>
> thank you all
>
> Hugo Tavares
>

> --
 Aly S.P Dharshi
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Student and System Administrator ORS Servers

      "A good speech is like a good dress
    that's short enough to be interesting
    and long enough to cover the subject"