Hiya,
   It's me again.  I have one problem. I have run out of space on my Linux
parition and I don't want to use windows anymore.  I was to completely
eradicate winows and allocate the space to Linux.  My problem is, what would
be the best way to go by in doing this.  I was just going to backup my info
on linux and, since windows was completely unbootable, mount the files in
linux and back them up. I was going just format the whole HD and redo linux
with more space and then leave the remainder for another OS. This would be
my 3rd reformation on the HD.  Would this be sensable?

-Kat